Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Unrivalled  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 7, 2007 3:02:41 AM(UTC)
Unrivalled
Private

Hi erm came across this forum and thought it would be a great idea to ask some really troublesome questions. ok when i inserted disk 1 of ZH and started the installation process the percentage gets to 46% and the prog prompts for disk 2. What happens is that when i inserted disk 2 and clicked on retry, the program doesnt read the disk and the message prompts for disk 2 again. i just bought the game as i heard it's quite fun and have no idea what's goin on now.
Also, i tried extracting the files from Data1.rar from disk 1, and Language.rar from Disk 2 and created a new folder with Cursors, english, INI, Movies, Scripts and WaterPlane subfolders and placed caustXX files into WaterPlane etc. etc. Then i debugged and created a crack for generals.exe and game.dat to bypass the prompt for CD procedure.

It loads, but after the intro, which is the big blue screen before the intro movies, the screen disappears and i'm back to Desktop. My Version is 1.1.

Can anyone help or advice me? Oh ya could someone please post the dir for ZH i need to check my files are in the correct folders?

Thanks a lot:)

Edit 1:
ok i'm trying to install from my HDD. copied contents of Disk1 and 2 into same dir. Wish me luck.

Edit 2:
where the **** is the file language.cab?!!!

This sucks.

Edit 3:
Sweet. Overlooked fact that this uses windows installer. Merged files from disk2 to disk1, restarted installation and it finally gets to 100%^^

people with my problem, hope this helps XD

Edited by moderator Wednesday, March 7, 2007 5:04:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sponsor
Offline CG Apollos  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 7, 2007 3:31:16 AM(UTC)
CG Apollos
Commander in Chief

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
You fixed this yourself in 20 minutes, lol. Good to hear it is working though. Tongue
Offline Unrivalled  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 7, 2007 3:46:55 AM(UTC)
Unrivalled
Private

oh wells, dun be disappointed. lol. next time i have a prob i'll make sure u get a chance to get at it^^
Offline renaissance  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, March 7, 2007 5:06:13 AM(UTC)
renaissance
C&C Labs Staff: Labs Staff MemberThe Forgotten Staff: The Forgotten StaffAll Stars Staff: All Stars Staff
Canada

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 7 post(s)
I'm glad you figured it out! Topic Locked.

*Multiple posts merged*
UserPostedImage